We are following the enhanced industry-wide hotel cleaning standards in response to COVID-19.
The Whitewater Inn has been awarded a #SafeTravels Stamp, which is recognized globally for adopting proper standardized health and hygiene protocols.
1. Please use sanitizer before obtaining your breakfast.
2. Please wear your mask.
3. Only 2 people in the breakfast area at a time. Please take your breakfast (trays provided) and enjoy in the dining room or the outdoor courtyard space.
4. Please return your tray/dishes to the kitchen area. Please leave on counter by sink or place dishes in dishwasher.
5. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Staff and Cleaning Procedures.
1. Staff must wear a mask in all public areas in the building.
2. Stuff must clean/disinfect their hands upon entry of building.
3. Staff must disinfect entry and exit doorknobs upon arrival.
4. Breakfast prep staff must disinfect all used trays, refrigerator doors and counter tops before stocking with new items.
5. Staff must wear latex gloves and mask upon entry of room after guest departure.
6. First task is to sanitize all surface areas starting with doorknobs, light switches, tv remotes and lamps.
7. Rooms stripped of all linens and washed on the ‘sanitize’ cycle of washing machine.
8. Vacuum and mop floors.